My Online Therapy offers self-care subscriptions which come with a free trial. We offer monthly or annual subscriptions. A monthly subscription comes with a 7 day free trial and an annual subscription comes with a 14 day free trial.
Please find below details of how to cancel your subscription during your free trial or if you wish to cancel once your subscription is live. Please note that if you cancel within your free trial, this means your subscription will not become live. If you cancel during an active subscription, you are cancelling the renewal of your subscription and you will still have access to the self-care content until the next renewal date was due. There are no refunds available for self-care subscriptions.
Please note your payment method will determine how you cancel your subscription:
If you paid by credit/debit card:
- Log into your My Online Therapy account
- Click on the avatar beside your name in the top right corner of the home page
- Select “Packages & Self-care”
- Press “Unsubscribe”
- A pop up should ask “Are You Sure?”
- Press “Unsubscribe” to confirm
If you paid via Google Play:
- Go into Google “Play Store”
- Click on the letter highlighted this opens options to choose from
- Click on “Payments and Subscriptions”
- Select “Subscriptions”
- Go to “Active”
- FInd MOT Self-Care
- Click "Unsubscribe"
If you paid via the Apple app store
For a desktop/mac:
- Go to the App Store
- Tap the profile icon in the top right of the screen
- Select “Manage Subscriptions”
- Choose the MOT Self-care subscription
- Select “Cancel Subscription”
- Press “Confirm”
For an iPhone or iPad:
- Open Settings on youriPhoneoriPad.
- Tap yourApple IDat the top of the page.
- Tap on the subscription in the list that you wish to cancel.
- TapCancel Subscriptionat the bottom.